Our client is a leading provider of equipment and service solutions for beverage packaging, food, home products and personal care.
– Configure To Order;
– Prepare project full Bill of Material;
– Follow from Go-Manufacturing to FAT the project;
– Design custome request;
– Participate quality review;
– Support to workshop assembly and on site installation;
– Degree in Mechanical or Electrotechnical Engineering;
– Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in this role;
– Electrical area or Mechanical background;
– Familiare with Bill of Material;
– Knowledge of Autocad and/or Eplan or Solidworks and SAP.
Career opportunity development.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção PORTO
Shaping the Future since 1986
Candidates considered will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.