Our client is a leading company in the automotive industry, at the heart of smarter and more sustainable mobility.
The professional to be admitted will be responsible for:
– Analyze and identify added value for functional testing of interior parts such as cockpit, door panel, center console, rear hatch and front end;
– Act as project manager (timing, PDCA, tracking supplier, validation…)
– Support the Engineering Change Management Team by analyzing, planning, implementing and reviewing change requests;
– Support the purchasing process by creating equipment specifications, bringing input into decision matrices and analyzing supplier quotes
– Support Quality topics in terms of Traceability, Statistics, Capability, FMEA;
– Support factory teams during serial life by training trouble shooting.
– Electronic engineering background (or similar);
– Automotive End-of-Line testing principles experience
– Automotive diagnostic knowledge (CAN protocol, LIN protocol, diagnostic specs, VECTOR tools)
– Project management experience;
– Open to international business travels;
– Good communication skills, self-driven with independent work-style;
– OEM experience valuable
– English fluent (mandatory);
-Excellent opportunity to join a consistent and growth project, with good working conditions and remuneration, in a reference company in the automotive industry.
EGOR Talent Acquisition Solutions.
Success through People
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.