A prestigious company operating in the agricultural sector, headquartered in Alverca do Ribatejo.
The professional to be hired will be responsible for coordinating a new international business area with the following responsibilities:
• International Recruitment and Selection;
• Define and implement competency profiles for various roles;
• Define and implement the training system model;
• Define and implement the onboarding plan;
• Define and implement the career management system;
• Coordination of all teams.
• Higher education in Social Psychology and Organizational Management, Human Resources;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in coordinating international projects and team management;
• Good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus;
• Availability for international travel.
Excellent opportunity to be part of a solid and growing project, with good working conditions and remuneration, in a reference company in its sector.
Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted within a maximum of 10 business days.
EGOR Talent Acquisition
Sucess Through People