A global company with nearly 40 years’ experience in the construction and industrial sectors.
The professional to be hired will be responsible for:
- Creating, documenting and implementing a project risk management programme that includes standardised policies, procedures, workflows and tools for the project teams.
- Collaborating with the management team and project teams to develop and maintain customised risk management plans and procedures for projects.
- Participate in project meetings and reviews to ensure that risks are identified, documented, quantified and subject to appropriate control;
- Collaborate with the project execution and management team to select, deploy, maintain and continuously improve software tools to enable the systematic management of project risk management.
- Maintain a repository of all project risk artefacts providing immediate access to all project team members with strict control.
- Develop risk management templates and guides so that all team members have access to the necessary resources and can effectively apply the project’s policies, procedures, workflows and project management tools.
- University degree in Mechanical, Civil, Process or Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar;
- Experience in project management as a project manager or project engineer on industrial projects;
- Knowledge of implementing risk management practices and procedures
- Preferred experience in the energy sector, heavy industry, gas separation, oil/natural gas or process facilities;
- Experience in construction projects (valued);
- Fluency in English (mandatory) other languages such as German, Portuguese and French (preferred);
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Willing to travel internationally.
Integration in a leading company in its sector with great opportunity for career development in a consistent project, with good working conditions and remuneration.
EGOR Talent Acquisition
Success through People
Successful candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.