International company market lider in manufacture, and internationally distribution of storage and serving containers for the kitchen and home. The company is located in Abrantes.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Calculate product costs and run costs roll up for all European markets at Eurostandard;
- Provide product costs estimation;
- Running product costs simulations and provide alternatives for management for core B2B and/or any other channels;
- Calculate European material and absorption rates, providing guidances for budget allocations;
- Coordinate annal standard cost updates with supply chains, TPSA and supply chain IT;
- Insuring the compliance with the group regulation and practises according to the product costings;
- Review and consolidate sources variances, providing updates and suggestions for management and optimization;
- Prepare follow-up capital programs and spending files;
- Elaborate inventory, statistics, PPV and CAPEX reports;
- Setting-up and optimize operational and financial KPI’s;
- Support internal and external audit processes;
- Assist different finance tasks within the organization.
- Solid experience with product and costing models in manufacturing environment;
- Work experience in international environments;
- Domain of English language;
- Availability to travel if needed.
- Master in Business Administration, Finance and/or Economics;
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in the supply chain finance would be a must.
Integration in a solid and in expansion company that offers an opportunity of career progression.
The selected candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.
EGOR Talent Aquisition
Sucess Through People