We are recruiting for a company specializing in industrial logistics that provides transport and logistics solutions for national and international brands. 1 Data Analyst
- Perform daily general ledger tasks, ensuring the strict application of the group policies;
- Prepares analysis of accounts as requested;
- Reconciles and maintains balance sheet accounts;
- Control and book specific general ledger entries;
- Control SAP interfaces;
- Monitor bank transfers (Kyriba) and perform the bank reconciliations;
- Provide general documentation requested by the Countries or external auditors;
- Employees expenses control;
- Control of cash pooling accounts.
- Graduation in Finance Business Administration, Accounting or similiar degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position and experience within a shared servisse environment would be a plus;
- Good knowledge in finance, accounting, and treasury;
- Good knowledge in Excel and SAP;
- Languages: English (fluent).
- Direct employment contract with the company;
- Hybrid working system;
- Possibility of professional career development and continuous training;
- Integration in a renowned and reference company in the field, in a shared services environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Send Application” to us or updated yout CV.
In alternative you can contact us (Ana Marques – firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other career opportunities, always in an absolutely confidential manner.
Candidates will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.