We are recruiting an Indirect Purchasing Buyer. Our cliente is an automotive technology group at the heart of smarter and more sustainable mobility.
The professional to be admitted will be responsible for:
– Drive benchmarking and best practices efforts at plants across IDP commodities;
– Integrate the Indirect Purchasing needs of the region into any group level strategies;
– Manage the implementation of corporate contracts in the plant and / or region. Ensure follow up and audits of contract compliance;
– Support New Program launches and all associated IDP requirements to achieve project timing and cost objectives;
– Apply methodology and common IDP tools such as: database for contract management, use of e-RFI, e-RFQ, and e-auction, proper application of SAP purchasing modules and application of all relevant Procedures.
Requirements to be successful
– Higher academic training in Engineering, Administration, Management, Logistics;
– Experience in automation;
– English fluent (mandatory);
– International minded.
What We Offer
– Excellent opportunity to join a consistent and growth project, with good working conditions ans remuneration, in a reference company in its sector.
EGOR Talent Acquisition
Success through People
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.