Our client is a leading company in the automotive industry, at the heart of smarter and more sustainable mobility.
The professional to be admitted will be responsible for:
– Project and Engineering Change Management as well as Shop Floor and Method Planning for Processes, Equipment and Internal Material;
– Design develop, test, and evaluate industrial production processes, including quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis;
– Coordinate MTM network within Business Group and drive improvements
– Calculate MTM for new programs;
– Leading of project management teams.
– Degree in industrial engineer with more than 3 years of experience in the automotive industry;
– Capacity of planning via MTM and permanent adaptation according to the customer takt time (KVT) and engineering or process adaptations
– Able to travel 50% of the time (depending on the project);
– Fluent English and Portuguese (mandatory).
-Excellent opportunity to join a consistent and growth project, with good working conditions and remuneration, in a reference company in the automotive industry.
EGOR Talent Acquisition Solutions.
Success through People
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.