A global company with nearly 40 years’ experience in the construction and industrial sectors.
The professional to be hired will be responsible for
- Feasibility studies;
- Energy optimisation;
- Basic and detailed engineering design;
- Commissioning and start-up in the field;
- Employee training;
- Risk assessment and system operability studies (HAZOP);
- Safety integrity level (SIL) reviews;
- Process simulation;
- Preparation of tender proposals;
- Technological support for various projects;
- Developing the Project Basis, heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), equipment sizing, instrument specification, safety and flare valve calculations and control and protection descriptions.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Less than 3 years’ experience in industrial projects;
- Preferred experience in the energy, oil and gas, refining or petrochemical sectors.
- Expertise in the use of process engineering software, such as Aspen Hysys or PROII, Aspen FlareNet, HTRI or Aspen EDR.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and other languages such as German, Portuguese and French (preferred);
- Willingness to travel and work internationally (short and medium term).
Integration in a leading company in its sector with great opportunity for career development in a consistent project, with good working conditions and remuneration.
EGOR Talent Acquisition
Success through People
Candidates considered will be contacted within a maximum of 10 working days.