Reporting directly to the Onboarding Team Leader, you will be responsible to manage the data completion, responsible for data accuracy, responsible to share results, to analyses the KPI’s specification and transmission to Data BI team and responsible to integrate tariff grids into FVL tools for the implementation phase.
- On-Board Customers and Suppliers on implementation phase;
- Store, record, dispatch the contract requirements and specifications;
- Documents and templates collection;
- Data configuration in MOVE IT;
- Profiles & security management in MOVE IT;
- Check procurement mirroring with customer contract;
- KPIS specification and preparation with DataBI Team;
- Coordination & mobilization of a community of Master Data owners and validation of a routine;
- Define / maintain ownership within teams and how to align master data;
- Consolidate SOPs with specialist on process instructions (Transport / Compound ops…);
- Store and record SOPs;
- Set-up FVL tools (lanes, equipment, rates, transit time, loading factor,…) for project phase;
- Define process and produce first set of KPIs
- Graduation from Engineering or Business Management;
- At least 3 years’ experience as an operator;
- Project management tools & methodology knowledge;
- Language: English mandatory (B2/C1)
- Direct employment contract with the company;
- Hybrid working system;
- Possibility of professional career development and continuous training;
- Integration in a renowned and reference company in the field, in a shared services environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Send Application” to us or updated yout CV.
In alternative you can contact us (Ana Marques – email@example.com) to discuss other career opportunities, always in an absolutely confidential manner.
Candidates will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.