Developer of large construction projects in Angola, related to Housing, Social Equipment’s and Infrastructures.
We are looking for a candidates capable to:
– Manage a large and complex construction and real estate projects, with responsibility for analysis, permitting and approvals, budget control, estimation, design and construction coordination, contract management and project planning;
– Lead and manage large scale Projects of Housing, Public Buildings and Infrastructures construction in all phases: design, permitting, construction and delivery;
– Provide leadership for project management by managing, coordinating, and developing company staff and third party project managers;
– Represent the company and interacts with governmental/official entities and stakeholders;
– Monitor projects for compliance with company objectives: schedule, budget, quality, safety.
– At least 15 years in similar position;
– Fluent in English and portuguese;
– Availability to stay expatriated during a long time.
This project offers good installation conditions and an attractive salary package (paid in Portugal), and provides the possibility of career progression in a solid and structured Organization.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção PORTO
Success through People
Candidates will be contacted within 15 working days.