We are recruiting for a company specializing in industrial logistics that provides transport and logistics solutions for national and international brands.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Creating transitional plans and documents to outline project expectations, scope, schedule and budget requirements;
- Define the Service and Product Lines descriptions and KPIs with the involved business domains and product manager;
- Detail migration process plans for each entity involved;
- Liaise on a daily basis with the local teams to ensure clear alignment on the execution plans;
- Report to Country Steering members;
- Ensure that transitions are planned and carried out in time and within the budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering or/and similar;
- Having 5 years of experience in process optimization, operations, business and transition management.
- Strong PMO expertise in SSC roll out projects;
- Knowledge of SAP, Operational tools of logistic transport companies, Workflow tools, EXCEL, PPT, Sharepoint, PMO tools;
- Industrial knowledge – Ideally transport & logistic (not required);
- Fluent in English is mandatory (both oral and written);
- French (B2) – nice to have
- Direct employment contract with the company;
- Hybrid working system;
- Possibility of professional career development and continuous training;
- Integration in a renowned and reference company in the field, in a shared services environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Send Application” to us or updated yout CV.
Talent Acquisition Solutions
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção Lisboa