Our client is a leading provider of equipment and service solutions for beverage packaging, food, home products and personal care.
The candidate will have several tasks:
– Prepare the project launch meeting and collects all the basic data and constraints of the project;
– Ensure the achievement of project budgets and schedules;
– Participate in the interfaces between the various stakeholders of the internal and external project;
-Manage a project until the final acceptance of the installation including:
- The supply of the documents necessary for setting up the project to the External Operations department;
- The execution and monitoring of the necessary corrective actions;
- Participate in the internal reception of the project (FAT);
- Updates the financial monitoring of its projects( may be required to prepare all the reports).
– Bachelor degree or equivalente in Mechanical Engineer, Electromechanical Engineering or electrical engineering ;
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in project management;
– Experience in the beverage industry is a plus;
– Fluency in English (mandatory);
– Knowledge of other languages (italian, french, spanish) is a plus.
We offer integration into a solid company, professional development prospects as well as remuneration compatible with the skills demonstrated.
EGOR Recrutamento & Seleção PORTO
Success through people.
Candidates considered will be contacted within a maximum period of 10 working days.