We are recruiting a position of Senior Financial Analyst for international company market lider in manufacture, and internationally distribution of storage and serving containers for the kitchen and home. The company is located in Abrantes.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Calculate product costs and run costs roll up for all European markets at Eurostandard;
- Provide product costs estimation;
- Running product costs simulations and provide alternatives for management for core B2B and/or any other channels;
- Calculate European material and absorption rates, providing guidances for budget allocations;
- Coordinate annal standard cost updates with supply chains, TPSA and supply chain IT;
- Insuring the compliance with the group regulation and practises according to the product costings;
- Review and consolidate sources variances, providing updates and suggestions for management and optimization;
- Prepare follow-up capital programs and spending files;
- Elaborate inventory, statistics, PPV and CAPEX reports;
- Setting-up and optimize operational and financial KPI’s;
- Support internal and external audit processes;
- Assist different finance tasks within the organization.
- Solid experience with product and costing models in manufacturing environment;
- Work experience in international environments;
- Domain of English language;
- Availability to travel if needed.
- Master in Business Administration, Finance and/or Economics;
- 5 to 10 years of work experience in the supply chain finance would be a must.
- Integration in a solid and in expansion company that offers an opportunity of career progression;
- Attractive wage salary.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, click in the section “Enviar Candidatura” to send us your CV application.
The selected candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.
EGOR Talent Aquisition
Sucess Through People