A global company with nearly 40 years’ experience in the construction and industrial sectors.
The professional to be hired will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the necessary development, tracking and analysis with regard to Controls.
- Carrying out all aspects of the time scheduling functions, from project development to final delivery, including development to final delivery, including reviewing and analysing contractor schedules, supplier schedules, recovery schedules, impact analysis, time extension requests and delay claims.
- Analysing information used to plan and schedule projects and working co-operation with engineering, purchasing, construction and project management departments management.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of project planning and scheduling.
- Understand and utilise standard planning and scheduling methodologies and tools, applying standards and recommended practices.
- Prepare, implement and monitor scopes of work using the (WBS) for control and completeness.
- Ensure accuracy of project schedule dates and work performed.
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates and efficient distribution of reports.
- Monitor baselines, perform what-if analyses and develop contingency plans.
- Plan and prepare production schedules for manufacturing, installation and repair of industrial process systems.
- University degree in Engineering;
- 10 years’ experience in industrial projects;
- Preferred experience in the energy, oil and gas, refining or petrochemical sectors.
- Excellent use of project planning tools (Primavera P6 and MS-Project).
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and other languages such as German, Portuguese and French (preferred);
- Willingness to travel and work internationally (short and medium term).
Integration in a leading company in its sector with great opportunity for career development in a consistent project, with good working conditions and remuneration.
EGOR Talent Acquisition
Success through People
Candidates considered will be contacted within a maximum of 10 working days.